Terumo blood bags are high-quality, high-value blood bags designed for the collection, processing and storage of whole blood and blood components.
Made without in-line filters, these blood bags are an economical choice for
blood centers looking for the flexibility sterile docking provides. In addition
to providing flexibility for blood centers, Terumo blood bags may help reduce
the complexities associated with stocking multiple types of blood bags in multiple configurations.
Terumo blood bags are made from biocompatible materials
- Gas permeability provides excellent preservation of blood components
Optimized bag shape
- Rounded shape minimizes loss of blood components and facilitates mixing
- Reduces tissue damage with sharp lubricated needle point
- Reduces discomfort of venipuncture and donation with unique triple
- Offers superior flow, reduced collection time and reduced thromboplastin release with ultra-thin wall design
- Offers minimal activation of blood components
Blood bags are available in the following configurations:
For the collection and storage of whole blood.
For the collection and storage of whole blood to be separated into two parts, for example red blood cells (RBCs) and plasma.
For the collection and storage of whole blood to be separated into three parts, for example RBCs, platelets and plasma.
For the collection and storage of whole blood to be separated into four parts, for example RBCs, platelets, plasma and cryoprecipitate.