Standard blood bags for cost-efficient blood collection and processing
Help save collection and processing costs with this straightforward range of sets. Made without leukocyte-reduction filters, they’re ideally suited for the flexibility sterile docking provides.
Designed to provide donor comfort, ease-of-use and a high quality product, TERUFLEX bags and accessories are globally recognized for high quality blood collection, processing, storage and transfusion.
TERUFLEX Blood Bags are available in a variety of sizes and configurations and without solutions, with CPDA-1, or with CPD and OPTISOL®.
- Allows your staff to collect, process and store products in the most cost-effective way
- Provides the flexibility to add an in-line filter if desired
- Includes a variety of configurations and sizes to accommodate a range of patient needs, including pediatric, elderly and small autologous donors who may not tolerate larger blood collections
TERUFLEX blood bags are made from high quality, biocompatible materials
- All TERUFLEX blood bags and accessories are latex-free
- No elution of chemicals
- No loss of blood components due to adhesion of blood components to wall sheets
- Gas permeable for excellent preservation of blood components
- Thick wall tubing reduces kinks for smoother blood flow
Optimized Bag Shape
- Rounded corners to minimize loss of blood components and facilitate mixing
Sharp, dependable needle
- Reduces penetration resistance to minimize tissue trauma
- Reduces discomfort of venipuncture and donation with unique triple bevel design
- Offers superior flow, reduced collection time and reduced thromboplastin release with
- Offers minimal activation of blood components